A Members-Only Service
The Business Resources listed below give you easy access to information and services to help your New Jersey business save money; deal with NJ and federal laws and regulations; and find loans, grants, tax incentives and other programs to develop your business. The listed resources are available to NJBIA members only.
NJBIA gives you access to exceptional money-saving benefits for business, including:
- Shipping Program – Save up to 36% with UPS on your small package shipments and at least 75% on your less-than-truckload (150 lbs. or more) freight shipments with UPS Freight, YRC Freight, FedEx Freight & Estes.
- Credit Card Processing – NJBIA members are guaranteed to have their credit card processing fees lowered and provided free equipment through our partnership with Priority Payment System Associates. (PPSA).
- Energy Management – NJBIA members have opportunities to better manage their electricity costs.
- Identity Theft Protection - NJBIA is excited to announce that we have partnered with IDShield to bring their industry-leading identity protection services to your business and its employees at a discounted rate.
- Online Office Supply Program – As an NJBIA member you can enjoy substantial savings on more than 25,000 in-stock products and 3,700 environmentally preferable products when ordering online.
- RFP Watch – NJBIA members can subscribe to RFP Watch, an online database sharing thousands of procurement opportunities in NJ and surrounding states, for only $25 per year (reg. $295)
NJBIA can help you deal with NJ and federal laws and regulations affecting your business. We can also help you to access incentive and loan programs designed to help you develop your business. In Resource Areas, you will find a wealth of information on the following topics:
- Business Development
- Emergency Preparedness
- Employee Training & Education
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Regulations
- International Trade
- Small Business
NJBIA Fast Facts
NJBIA’s government affairs experts have prepared the Association’s Fast Facts publications to help Association members deal with specific laws and regulations affecting their businesses and access business assistance and development programs.
Ask the Experts
The Ask the Experts columns are written by NJBIA's Government Affairs team as a feature in the Association's monthly Business Voice newsletter. Read on for answers to some of the questions frequently asked by our members.