Connect with NJBIA and other businesses using our social media channels
Connect with us on:
NJBIA has embraced social media to help keep you up to date on the latest news and information regarding member news, business trends and opportunities, and laws & regulations affecting your business.
- LinkedIn - A place to discuss NJ business issues, policy and the challenges of doing business in NJ. Group members may promote their products and services in the Promotions section.
- Twitter (@njbusiness) - Real-time, breaking, news about legislation and other activities affecting business.
- Flickr - Photos from NJBIA events and seminars. Find yourself and download free printable copies.
- YouTube - Videos of NJBIA staff members explaining the issues facing New Jersey businesses.
- Facebook - Find out what’s new at NJBIA and see photos from recent events.
From news releases to event photos to updates on breaking news, you'll find our social media channels a great way to stay informed.
Also, if you're interested in social media and how you can best use it for your business, check out our Internet Resources page.
NJBIA President Michele Siekerka discusses her immediate goals for the Association. For more videos, visit our YouTube page.