Connect with NJBIA and other businesses using our social media channels
NJBIA has embraced social media to help keep you up to date on the latest news and information regarding member news, business trends and opportunities, and laws & regulations affecting your business.
- Facebook - Find out what’s new at NJBIA and see photos from recent events.
- Twitter (@njbusiness) - Real-time, breaking, news about legislation and other activities affecting business.
- YouTube - Videos of NJBIA staff members explaining the issues facing New Jersey businesses.
- LinkedIn - A place to discuss NJ business issues, policy and the challenges of doing business in NJ. Group members may promote their products and services in the Promotions section.
- Flickr - Photos from NJBIA events and seminars. Find yourself and download free printable copies.
From news releases to event photos to updates on breaking news, you'll find our social media channels a great way to stay informed.
Also, if you're interested in social media and how you can best use it for your business, check out our Internet Resources page.