NJBIA’s Coaches Corner
2018 Women Business Leaders Forum
New this year, attendees have the opportunity to participate in one-on-one career coaching sessions from coaches, experts and professionals. Please contact the trainers directly to schedule your session.
Coaching on challenges that might include:
• Frustration with long sales cycles
• Lack of response to numerous proposals
• Not recognizing leadership blindspots that are holding back the organization’s success
• Ownership not holding salespeople accountable
• Prospects taking too long to make decisions
• Not knowing their true budget prior to quoting
• Difficulty getting past the “gate-keeper”
• Frustration in trying to find good salespeople
• Salespeople who interview well, but don’t produce
Contact: Carol Caiola
732-767-5351 ext. 10
Leadership Communications: Executive Presence.
What “presence” are you showing as you lead through your day-to-day business engagements?
– Do you struggle with self-confidence at work?
– Do people (your direct reports, colleagues, leadership and clients) listen to you when you speak? Do you command their attention?
– When conducting a meeting, do you command the room or feel a bit out of control?
– Do you speak up/engage in meetings to your satisfaction? To the satisfaction of your boss/supervisor?
– Do you make a conscious effort to manage your body language?
– Do you have any annoying habits (to you or others), such as filler words (um, like, so), upspeak, or other similar habit?
If you don’t like your answers to the questions above, let’s talk. Together we can explore ways to help you get on the path to projecting the gravitas – confidence, poise, decisiveness, strength – that you are capable of; and to speak more clearly and concisely, with the right tone, inflection and body language.
Contact: Sheila Cort
FocalPoint Business Coaching of New Jersey
• Creating absolute Clarity about your career path and the knowledge, skills & attitude necessary to achieve your goals
• Developing and implementing a “Leadership Mindset”
• Understanding behavioral & communication styles to establish rapport and effectively connect
• How to effectuate real change in your business
• The key questions to answer as you develop your strategic plan
• How to build an effective marketing parthenon
Contact: Nicholas Mariniello
“Strategies on How to Delegate & Ask for Help to Achieve Success”
Does the pressure of needing to “do it all” overwhelm you? Are you hesitant to admit when you need help?
Believe it or not, you don’t have to go it alone to be successful.
Take charge of your career and learn the strategies that will enable to you to confidently delegate and seek support.
Contact: Andrea Grubb
609-688-0428 ext. 11