Thank you for participating as a Awards for Excellence Judge.
- Please rate each project based on a 1 to 10 scale, with 1 being the lowest rating and 10 the highest. The top 3 in each category will be named winners.
- There is a link for a Supporting Document PDF Download for each nominee located at the top of each page that will open in a new window or download to your computer. Review this document so you can make an educated vote.
- Make certain you click the SUBMIT button on each ballot before proceeding to the NEXT nominee.
- Please only vote once for each nominee. Do not click the back button on your browser after SUBMITTING that ballot.
- If you can not finish all of the ballots in the category you are voting on, we suggest copying the URL address on your browser for that page. You can resume your voting at a later time.
The Community Service Award is presented to a company or organization for outstanding service in the public interest. The nominee is recognized for committed leadership in finding solutions, which go beyond corporate donations, to pressing social or economic challenges in their communities, or the state.
Throughout New Jersey’s history, employers have dedicated their organization’s resources to finding solutions to community problems. The hallmark of their actions has been the desire to give back to their communities and to serve the public interest. Nominees can be any NJBIA member whose contributions to community service have yielded real solutions to real problems. However, the nominated activity should be outside of the nominee’s normal business operations and the nominee should not profit from that activity.