Raritan Valley Community College is hosting a free “Engineering Career Night Event” on April 15 designed for prospective students interested in RVCC’s Engineering Science program or anyone considering a career in engineering.
The event will be held from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Conference Center at the college’s Branchburg campus.
The program will include an introduction to the various Engineering tracks at RVCC; a discussion of the hands-on Engineering projects currently happening at the college; and a presentation from an alumnus and a current student about their RVCC experience.
Professionals from various engineering fields, as well as current and former students, will be available for informal conversations in roundtable sessions. Participants will include:
- Mark Brock, Former President, Hunterdon Transformer Company
- Keith Cahill, Principal, PE, Bohler Engineering
- Meredith Carvalho, Engineering Project Manager, United States Army
- Elizabeth De Fazio, Chemical Engineering Student, RVCC
- Robert De Saro, President, Energy Research Company, ERCo
- Frank Golon, President, Davidson-Wayne Development
- Alicia Hermo-Weaver, Internships Coordinator, RVCC
- Hayley Katz, Materials Engineer, United States Army
- Paul Michaud, Director of Transfer & Career Services, RVCC
- Antonella Pompo, Professor of Engineering, RVCC
- Peter Stupak, Professor of Engineering and Physics, RVCC;
- Chief Technology Officer, JOHOT (Suzhou, China)
- Rachel Werner, Civil Engineering Student, NJIT
- Lauren Wougk, Mechanical Engineering Student, Rutgers University