Thank you for participating as a Awards for Excellence Judge.
- Please rate each project based on a 1 to 10 scale, with 1 being the lowest rating and 10 the highest. The top 3 in each category will be named winners.
- There is a link for a Supporting Document PDF Download for each nominee located at the top of each page that will open in a new window or download to your computer. Review this document so you can make an educated vote.
- Make certain you click the SUBMIT button on each ballot before proceeding to the NEXT nominee.
- Please only vote once for each nominee. Do not click the back button on your browser after SUBMITTING that ballot.
- If you can not finish all of the ballots in the category you are voting on, we suggest copying the URL address on your browser for that page. You can resume your voting at a later time.
The Executive of the Year Award is presented to an individual who has demonstrated excellence in their position as an NJBIA member company executive. The nominee has led their organization with passion and contributed to the state’s economic growth through the success of their business. The nominee is recognized for exemplary leadership and has overcome challenges to continue to advance their organization.