20/20 MEMBER REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Spread the word and your colleague will receive 20% off their first year’s dues when they join.
- We’ll give you a $20 Amazon gift card for each referral that joins as our way of saying thanks.
- Powerful Advocacy
- Access to the NJBIA Member Action Center
- One half-hour of free legal consultation per month on HR related issues
- Access to all of NJBIA’s Money-saving benefits
- Connections to 20,000 businesses
- Valuable information & resources
- 12 issues of New Jersey Business Magazine annually
How to refer a business:
- Simply complete the following form.
- We will provide your referral a discount code to get 20% off when they join NJBIA.
- After they join, they’ll be asked to confirm who referred them to NJBIA.
- We’ll then send you the Amazon card via e-mail within a week of them joining.*
*The NJBIA Member Referral Program is valid for new members. 20% off the price of membership cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to any other purchase. Does not apply to past memberships or previous transactions. Amazon gift card is emailed after new member has joined. Some restrictions may apply. Offer expires December 31, 2017.
MEMBER REFERRAL PROGRAM RULES
- Only active members in good standing can participate in the Member Referral program.
- Program is valid for new members only.
- Program is not valid for current renewals, although memberships that have not been active for at least 12 months since their last expiration date are valid for a referral discount.
- To receive credit for a recruit/referral, the new member must confirm the referring member’s name. If we cannot verify the identity of the referring member, no prize will be awarded for that application.
- The 20% off the price of membership cannot be redeemed for cash or applied toward any other purchases. Does not apply to past memberships or previous transactions.
- Amazon gift card will be emailed after new member has joined.
- Program rules and incentives are subject to change by NJBIA. NJBIA reserves the exclusive right to interpret these rules.
Questions? Please contact Mike Corwin at email@example.com.