NJBIA offers its congratulations to the seven New Jersey companies that made Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies list, demonstrating positive sustainability efforts.
As reported by ROI, the New Jersey companies are:
16. Cognizant Technology, Teaneck;
36. American Water Works Co., Voorhees;
47. Prudential Financial, Newark;
57. Campbell Soup, Camden;
58. Church & Dwight, Trenton;
67. Becton Dickinson, Franklin Lakes;
89. Automatic Data Processing (ADP), Roseland.
“Sustainability doesn’t just happen; it takes time, effort and money,” said NJBIA President and CEO Michele Siekerka. “These New Jersey companies are leading the way by not only being successful economically, but doing business the right way as well. For that, we offer our thanks, and congratulate them on their well-deserved recognition.”