Thank you for participating as a Awards for Excellence Judge.
- Please rate each project based on a 1 to 10 scale, with 1 being the lowest rating and 10 the highest. The top 3 in each category will be named winners.
- There is a link for a Supporting Document PDF Download for each nominee located at the top of each page that will open in a new window or download to your computer. Review this document so you can make an educated vote.
- Make certain you click the SUBMIT button on each ballot before proceeding to the NEXT nominee.
- Please only vote once for each nominee. Do not click the back button on your browser after SUBMITTING that ballot.
- If you can not finish all of the ballots in the category you are voting on, we suggest copying the URL address on your browser for that page. You can resume your voting at a later time.
The Outstanding Employer Award is presented to a company that has demonstrated a creative and forward-looking approach to managing their human resources, helping to make New Jersey a great place to work.
Due to changing demographics, growing competition and advancing technology, employers today are faced with enormous challenges in managing their human resources. Nominees should serve as models for other companies in meeting those challenges. These activities might include workplace safety programs, helping employees improve their skills and advance their careers, dealing creatively with changes relating to an increasingly diverse workforce and creating innovative benefits programs or support services for their workers.