Disability Insurance with Arch
- Did you know… that All New Jersey employers are required to offer disability insurance to their employees?
- Did you know… you can “opt out” of the N.J. state plan and move your coverage to an Arch Insurance disability plan? This simple move could save you money year after year.
- Savings… Depending on your current State of NJ plan rate, Arch can offer employer savings up to 100% to participate in a privately insured plan.
- Strength in numbers… NJBIA member will become part of an insurance pool that helps to stabilize rates and control costs.
- There’s no additional cost to employees for Arch coverage
- Faster Claim Payments – The N.J. state plan takes, on average, 2 weeks to pay a claim; Arch pays its claims in 4 days or less.
- Arch provides personal claim service to assist employees when they need it most.
- Member employers have access to our online claim and FICA reporting tool.
To learn how Arch Insurance and NJBIA can help you save on disability insurance, please complete the following form and an Arch representative will contact you to discuss this program. This is a member-only benefit of NJBIA.