Stronger, Smarter, Faster Merchant Solutions Locally Done Right
Our premier payment technology partner, Priority Payments Local, provides the solutions merchants need to accept and deliver payments.
NJBIA members get an exclusive members only rate and one free terminal or online gateway. Find out how your rate stacks up with your existing processor with a complimentary rate analysis.
Angelo Mendola, Priority’s Chief Operating Officer discusses Priority’s localized service approach.
- Is the 13th largest merchant acquirer in the United States (7th largest non-bank)
- Has more than 492 employees
- Has more than 174 thousand merchants
- Has done more than $39 billion in annual transaction volume and 383 million transactions
- Is locally owned and operated out of Red Bank, New Jersey
The company’s services include:
- Net zero fee processing
- Merchant cash advances – qualify for working capital up to 1 million dollars
- Credit and debit card processing
- Check and ACH products
- Point of sale systems including: Clover, Micros, the award-winning MX Merchant, pictured right, and more
- An interchange optimization program
Jeannine E. Keenan from McCarter & English and Mindy Scarlett from the Scarlett Consulting Group are just two of many members who switched over to Priority. Here’s what they had to say.
Priority Payments is located at 172 Monmouth St. in Red Bank, New Jersey
800-717-1250 or email@example.com.