The ManufactureNJ Talent Network is hosting a South Region Targeted Industry Partnership (TIP) meeting for Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester & Salem Counties. It will run from 3 to 5 p.m. on Oct 19, 2017 Camden County College Roosevelt Hall – Room 102, 200 College Drive, Blackwood, NJ 08012-0200.
Manufacturers are encouraged to attend and participate in one of three committees, Needs Assessment, Pathway Development and Outreach.
ROI for Businesses to Join TIPs
- Become an industry champion and receive priority on applications for Department of Labor state training grants.
- Access the Targeted Industry Partnership fund (TIP fund), which will support an implementation of the strongest workforce investment ideas that you will be helping to develop.
- Access to the MechaFORCE Registered Internship Manufacturing Program (M-RIM) to facilitate establishing registered internships/apprenticeships in your company.
- Spearhead discussion on the priorities of your industry with business, workforce, education, and state officials to shape the future of your industry.
- Network with regional businesses in your industry to promote innovation, collaboration, and efficiency.
- Help identify workforce needs and common skill gaps to determine in-demand skills, abilities, and credentials and develop a workforce strategy to satisfy workforce needs and close skill gaps.
Any questions feel free to email email@example.com.